Seenplattenweg 4, 6456, Obergurgl
Obergurgl | Ötztal | Tyrol
Haus Annakogl - your "holiday home"!
Our house Annakogl was rebuilt in 2000 and the apartments have been brought up to date in the last 2 years, so we can give you a cozy holiday feeling. The apartments are bright and comfortably furnished. We are only a few minutes walk from the center (about 230 m) or from the ski slope and the ski school with ski kindergarten (about 90 m) away.
No travel period selected!
Apartment "Type C1"
- Size: 60m²
- Room: 5, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 3 - 5
- Apartment "Type C1" with approx. 60 m²: 2 double rooms; 1 fully equipped kitchen (ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, etc.) with comfortable seating area and pull-out sofa bed for one more person; 1 bathroom with a shower-bath, hairdryer and make-up mirror; 1 separate toilet; Flat screen TV; South-west terrace.
Apartment "Type C2"
- Size: 45m²
- Room: 4, Bedrooms: 1
- Occupancy: 1 - 4
- Apartment "Type C2" with approx. 45 m²: 1 double room; 1 fully equipped kitchen (ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, etc.) with comfortable seating area and pull-out sofa bed for two more people; 1 bathroom with a shower-bath/WC, hairdryer and cosmetic mirror; Flat screen TV;
Check in: from 3 pm / Check out: until 9 am
Check in at Ferienhaus Barbara, Schalfkoglweg 10.
Direction: Check in to the house Barbara - In Obergurgl arrived opposite the hotel Hochfirst turn right down (traffic control zone U2). We are the 4th house on the right.
Inclusive: 1 parking space per apartment, W-Lan, towels, ski and boot room in our 2nd operation - Haus Barbara
Inclusive in winter: 5 x weekly sauna in our partner "Alpenresidenz am Mühlbach"
Exclusive: Local tax
Other: Pets are not allowed. Half board and breakfast on site on request and at an extra charge to book.
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- central location
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
- Entfernung Skipiste (Meter): 120
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- pets not allowed
- boot dryer
- free parking
- half-board possible