Seenplattenweg 27, 6456, Obergurgl
Obergurgl | Ötztal | Tyrol
Apartment Haus Fabian. Our house is situated near the town center in a quiet location with an awesome view onto the mountains.
For your holiday we offer you a complete floor at your disposal with a sun terrace. You can park your car directly in front of our house. Attractive walking- and hiking paths go past our house. Also directly in front of our house is the entrance to the cross country slopes and the winter walking paths.
No travel period selected!
Apartment, separate toilet and shower/bathtub, terrace
- Size: 64m²
- Room: 5, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 2 - 7
- Nice apartment (64 m²): 2 separate bedrooms (1 triple room and 1 double room), 1 sofa-bed, bath, separate WC, living room, 2 flat-TVs, W-Lan, completely equipped kitchen (microwave, dishwasher, electric cooker (4 hot plates) and a terrace.
Check in: 2.00 pm / Check out: 10.00 am
Directions: Turn right in front of the church - exit U4 - pass the underground parking - continue for 300 meters - and you'll find the Haus Fabian on the left.
Included: Sauna three times a week, towels, bed linen and wireless Lan.
Exclusive: local tax, pets (€ 15,00/day), bread service
Not included in the total amount is the visitor tax of EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the cross-country ski trail
- central location
- quiet location
- on the hiking path
- Entfernung Skipiste (Meter)
COVID-19 safety measures
Hygiene and disinfection
- Guests may ask for no room cleaning during their stay
- Bedlinen, towels and laundry are washed according to rules of local authorities
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- boot dryer
- free parking