- Lectures are free of charge
- Free guided hiking program
- 1 daily admission to the Nature Park House in Längenfeld
Ötztal Nature Park
Ötztal Inside Summer Card holders can take part for free in the guided theme hiking program organized by the Ötztal Nature Park. From June to October, the certified nature guides offer a huge choice of guided walking and hiking tours focusing on Ötztal's varied fauna and flora. Tours range from easy walking routes for all the family to high Alpine peak conquests for experienced mountaineers. With the Ötztal Inside Summer Card mountain aficionados can climb the summits of the Ötztal Alps as often as they want.
Special tip: The lectures held by the Ötztal Nature Park are free for Ötztal Inside Summer Card holders.
Here you will find more details about the Ötztal Nature Park hiking program
Included in the Card
Save up to a maximum of
per hiking tour and entrance
Adults € 14.00 | Children € 8.50
Explore the huge variety of Ötztal
The Ötztal Nature Park comprises all environmentally protected areas in the Ötztal. Covering some 500 km², it is Tirol‘s second biggest and Austria‘s third biggest in size.
The main aims of the Ötztal Nature Park are to protect nature, preserve unspoilt landscapes, increase recreational values and promote scientific and cultural research in the region.
In addition to the Nature Park House there are the following information spots in Ötztal:
- Ambach/Infopoint Ötztal: exhibition incl. huge relief of the valley
- Niederthai and Gries: freely standing info panels at the car parks
- Sölden/Adventure Mile: info panels on “Sölden’s Silent Part”
- Obergurgl/Hohe Mut Alm: “Glacier, Climate, Research” exhibition
- Vent/Parish House: “High Alpine Nature & Culture” exhibition
- Lectures and guided theme tours
- Varied guided nature theme hikes and activity programs