Dortmunder Hütte (1.949 m) –> Schweinfurter Hütte (2.036 m)
DORTMUNDER HUT(1,949 m) -> SCHWEINFURTER HUT (2.028 m)
- Route: ascending, walking distance
- Requirements: stability of the tread, basic degree of dizziness
- Mountain route red
- Difficulties: no special difficulties
- Equipment: normal hiking equipment
- Huts: Dortmunder Hut, Schweinfurter Hut
- Exit of the hut, exit: bus from Oetz to Kühtai; From Niederthai (Umhausen) to the Schweinfurt hut (about 2 h ascent, approx. 1,5 h descent)
Trittsicherheit, Grundmaß an Schwindelfreiheit
Keine besonderen Schwierigkeiten
Tips, hints and linksMore details about hiking In Ötztal: https://www.oetztal.com/wandern
Getting thereSilz is located in the western part of Austria in the state TYROL, in a southern side valley of the Inn valley - the ÖTZTAL. For your arrival by car, you can plan the best route from your home town with the route planner online at https://www.google.at/maps
ParkingAt the railway station
EquipmentIt is recommended to wear hiking equipment such as breathable and weather-adapted outdoor clothing, ankle-high mountain boots, wind, rain and sun protection, cap and possibly gloves. It is also important to have enough food, as well as a first-aid package, a cell phone and a hiking map.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.