Winter fun at its very finest! There is nothing more rewarding than a fun-packed toboggan adventure together with your family or friends, followed by a stopover at a picturesque mountain inn. This is an absolute must during your winter holiday in Obergurgl-Hochgurgl. The unrivaled highlight can be found in Hochgurgl: a winding, three kilometer long natural toboggan run leads from the top station of Hochgurglbahn mountain gondola down to the valley. Enjoy an effortless ascent with the mountain gondola from the hamlet of Pill. Romantic night sledding is scheduled once a week on the floodlit track, followed by a stopover at "Downhill Grill". Winter holidays with absolute snow guarantee for all kinds of sports.
Toboggan run closed
(2003 - 2009)
|Single Ticket||€ 7,00||€ 4,00|
|1 Day Ticket||€ 22,00||€ 13,00|
|3x ascent with mountain gondola||€ 15,00||€ 9,00|
|Night Tobogganing||€ 15,00||€ 9,00|
- Daily 9.00 am – 4.00 pm
- Night Tobogganing and night skiing in Hochgurgl from 7.30 pm - 10.30 pm
- Every Friday until 22.12., every Thursday from 28.12.
- Free night toboggan bus from Obergurgl and Sölden
- Toboggan rental at Scheiber Sport, top & base terminal (Top Hotel Hochgurgl)
- For lift pass holders the lift ride is free of charge.
Tirolean Quality Seal for Natural Toboggan Tracks
The natural toboggan run in Hochgurgl has been officially awarded with the Tirolean Quality Seal for Natural Toboggan Tracks by Tirol's Authorities .
To receive this highly coveted seal the toboggan run must meet a number of quality criteria and safety standards.