Travelling by bus
Bus connection to the valley
Public transport systems are very well developed in Ötztal, bus lines are running at short intervals and have numerous stops between Ötztal-Bahnhof and the rear end of the valley.
Enhanced Mobility within Ötztal
FREE BUS RIDE* for the period of 07.10.2019 to 29.05.2020 on presentation of a valid Guest Card issued in one of the Ötztal Tourismus holiday resorts, or a guest sheet (also Niederthaicard), or people with alpine skiing wear on their way to/from the slopes on the following lines:
- Line Oetztal (Haiming - Obergurgl)
- Glacier line (Sölden - Glacier)
- Line Vent (Vent - Sölden)
- Line Kühtai (Ötztal-Bahnhof - Kühtai)
- Ski buses in Längenfeld, Sölden, Obergurgl, Oetz, Sautens and Piburg
- Bus Gries (Gries – Längenfeld – Sölden)
- Regiotax Haimingerberg (Haiming – Ochsengarten)
- Regiotax Niederthai (Umhausen – Niederthai)
*This special extra is an included service available from check-in to check-out at your accommodation. (*Bus rides to and from the working place, arrival and departure journeys to and from the holiday accommodation and night liner rides (marked „NL”) are excluded!)
Ski buses in Ötztal
For detailed operating times check the bus schedule at your bus stop. Errors and omissions excepted.