First Line in Obergurgl
Kiss the ski area good morning
What could be better than enjoying the first turns on pristine slopes and crowning a unit of morning sports with a luxurious breakfast? At the weekly "First Line" skiing experience the ski resort belongs exclusively to the early birds for a while.
Skiing plus deluxe breakfast
Who is ambitious to try the "First Line" should feel comfortable on intermediately steep slopes. A skiing guide accompanies the small group on wonderfully varied ski slopes (blue no. 6, red no. 12 or red no. 1). Steeper passages with beautiful hilltops, flat gliding passages, much narrower connecting paths and wide open runs: everything a skier's and snowboarder's heart can dream of - plus empty and excellently prepared slopes.
Afterwards a splendid breakfast buffet at sunny Hohe Mut Alm offers everything that tastes good and makes good mood. Of course, also a glass of sparkling prosecco is waiting for you!
First Line offer at a glance
- From 01.02.2018 every Friday at 7.30 am at Festkogel base station
- Skiing pleasure on the two ski runs of Festkogel and Hohe Mut incl. ski guide
- Followed by first-class breakfast at Hohe Mut Alm
- Number of participants: max. 50 persons but at least 5 persons
- Skipass included only for the First Line lift rides
Price per person € 49.00
Registration in your hotel or at the Ötztal Tourismus information office Obergurgl-Hochgurgl until Thursday, 5.00 pm at the latest.
(You will be notified personally in case the event is cancelled due to bad weather!)