- Reduced skipasses (child, youth, senior, disabled, snowkid) are issued only on presentation of a valid photo ID card.
- Disabled: from a disability grade of 60%: Adults: child rates apply (not valid for season ticket). children: child rates -50%, youth: youth rates -50%
- Skipasses already purchased cannot be prolonged afterwards.
- For overlapping season times a mixed skipass rate is charged.
- Skipasses and day-tickets are not transferable to other persons. Any misuse or bypass of card reading systems results in the immediate confiscation of the skipass and will be reported to the police.
- Payment options: in cash (Euro), Bankomat card (Maestro), credit card (VISA, MasterCard).
- Skipasses are valid in the Obergurgl-Hochgurgl ski area and from 3+ days also in all Ötztal ski areas, plus free use of skibus and public bus for people wearing ski equipment.
- The skipass is valid on all open ski lifts in the ski area of Obergurgl-Hochgurgl & from 3+ days also in all Ötztal ski areas.
- Purchasing a skipass you accept the general terms and conditions on rates and transportation as displayed on the notice boards.
- No refund of skipass in case of loss.
- Skipasses already purchased cannot be changed, transferred to other persons, prolonged or altered in terms of its validity period.
- We reserve the right to close some ski lifts or slopes due to scarce snow conditions or to withdraw the ski- bus shuttle service at the end of season.
- Prices are subject to change in case of special events.
- The single services included in the skipass are provided by legally independent business partners. The partners selling the ticket only act as agents for all the other business partners. Therefore, only the respective partner is liable for compensation claims and obliged to provide the single service he offers.
- By purchasing a ski pass with name, the skipass holder accepts the automatic registration of personal data. Furthermore, these data will be used for control purposes in order to avoid the misuse of personal skipasses. The skipass holder agrees that personal data will be computerized and processed for the purpose of customer support services, and deleted as soon as they are no longer needed, or after expiration of the legal storage period at the latest.
- By purchasing a skipass, the skipass holder accepts the personal photographic registration including data storage and processing at the skipass desks and access control checkpoints in order to avoid the misuse of personal skipasses. Using the skipass correctly according to the general terms and conditions, these data will be immediately deleted as soon as the skipass expires, or after expiration of the legal storage period at the latest.
- Skipasses are refunded only at the official skipass office desks without any exception and exclusively in the event of a ski accident within the ski area, and only on presentation of a rescue report written by the local slope rescue team of Bergbahnen Obergurgl-Hochgurgl.
- No refund for accompanying persons. We recommend a travel cancellation insurance for all travelers.
- Only days not used will be refunded. Only multi-day ski passes can be refunded. Skipass days following the day of the accident will be refunded but not the day of the accident itself. Hourly tickets and 1-day ski passes will not be refunded. In case of a refund the rescue, service and first aid costs arising from the slope rescue will be deducted immediately according to the invoice/official certificate issued by the local slope rescue team.
- NO refund in case of illness, inclement weather conditions, avalanche hazard, unforeseen departure, dis-continued lift operation, closed ski runs or ski lifts!
- Season ticket: In the event of a complete temporary shutdown of operations (“Be-triebssperre”) (for which the Liftgesellschaften Gurgl is not responsible) during the announced operat-ing hours, which lasts for more than 7 consecutive days, the visitor is entitled to an aliquot refund, provided that the operational restriction does not originate from the sphere of the visitor. This will be calculated as follows:
- The fee paid by the visitor is distributed evenly over the entire validity peri-od of the lift ticket (e.g. validity period of a season ticket). In the event of a tem-porary shutdown of operations pursuant to point mentioned above, the user will receive a corre-sponding (aliquot) refund for each day affected thereof. This has to be applied for with the Liftgesellschaften Gurgl after the end of the period of validity.
- In accordance with the "fair use" principle, no refunds will be made in re-spect of season tickets if this would lead to an improper advantage in respect of a specific visitor: If the visitor has already made use of at least 20 first-time admis-sions (with the Liftgesellschaften Gurgl or other ski area operators) during the respective period of va-lidity, a temporary shutdown of operations pursuant to point mentioned above, will not result in a further refund.
Skipass cash desks & general terms
& conditions in Obergurgl-Hochgurgl
General Terms of Conduct
Ski pass offices
Obergurgl: Festkoglbahn, Hohe Mut Bahn and at many receptions.
Hochgurgl: Große Karbahn Hochgurgl, Hochgurglbahn Talstation, Kirchenkarbahn and at many receptions.
daily, also on Sundays and public holiday
from 8.30 am - 4.00 pm (Hochgurgl until 3.30 pm) throughout
Operating Times of the Lift Company Obergurgl-Hochgurgl:
9.00 am - 4.00 pm