That's the motto in Gurgl where the slopes extend from 1800 to 3080 meters above sea level. Snow is guaranteed thanks to altitude. The ski area is also ahead in terms of comfort: modern lifts, no waiting times and upscale hotel and mountain gastronomy.
• 25 lifts, 112 slope kilometers: best base to kick off the winter season with enough distance.
• By far the most beautiful downhill experience - on the FIRST LINE in the early morning.
• By far Europe's highest motorcycle museum.
• By far Austria's highest parish village at 1900 m.
• By far the most breathtaking view from Top Mountain Star.
• Pure wellness with enough distance.
• By far the most scenic skiing enjoyment.