Seenplattenweg 8, 6256, Obergurgl
Obergurgl | Ötztal | Tyrol
Comfy "Apart Rauch" is located in the snow-sure holiday village of Obergurgl at 1905 m above sea level - only about 5 walking minutes from the center. The small and cozy village, also known as the "Diamond of the Alps", has less than 400 inhabitants and is located at the rear end of Tirol's Ötztal valley. 120 km of slopes make every skier's heart beat faster well into late spring. In summer, Gurgl is still an insider tip for culturally interested hikers, mountaineers and those looking for deep relaxation. Encircled by glacier-topped mountain ridges and tens of three thousand meter high peaks, you enjoy fresh Alpine air, peace and pure nature. You stay only a few kilometers from the highlights in Ötztal and the Timmelsjoch High Alpine Road leading to South Tyrol.
No travel period selected!
Cancellation guarantee for your Summer Holiday!
- Flexible and risk-free booking
- Cancel or rebook free of charge*
- Cancel without giving a reason
- No deposit required*
* Valid until the 7th day before arrival between 01 May and 04 October 2020 - Further details/Exceptions
- Size: 65m²
- Room: 3, Bedrooms: 2
- Occupancy: 4 - 6
- Ramolkogel Apartment (approx. 65 m²) offers the following amenities: 2 double rooms with box spring beds and flat-screen TV; 1 double sofa-bed (180 x 200 cm) with flat-screen TV; eat-in kitchen with cozy sitting area, cooking area with electric cooktop, oven, fridge incl. freezer, dishwasher, elecric kettle, coffee maker, etc. and flat-screen TV; Bathroom incl. bathtub and shower, WC, hairdryer; south/west-facing balcony offering superb views of Ramolkogel and Stockkogel, as well as Hohe Mut and Hangerer summits
Check in: from 2.00 p.m. / Check out: until 9.00 a.m.
Directions: In Obergurgl you follow the road to the fork at Hotel Hochfirst. Keep right there and continue on Schalfkogelweg until you get to to Haus Ramona where you turn sharply right into Seenplattenweg. Our guesthouse can be found on the right after approx. 50 m.
Included: WiFi, parking, bed linen, towels, toilet paper, ski storage room with boots heater, lockable bicycle storage room
Exclusive of: resort tax, reduction for children on request, fresh bread delivery, pets are allowed for an extra charge
Not included in the total amount: Visitor tax EUR 2,50 from 1.5. - 31.10.2020 and from 1.11.2020 onwards EUR 3,50 each per person per night (to be paid directly on site to your accomodator).
No resort tax is charged for persons who have their 15th birthday within the running calender year.
- pets welcome
- indoor swimming pool
- disabled accessible
- right at the cross-country ski trail
- central location
- on the hiking path
Facilities / Services
- bread/rolls service
- ski storeroom
- boot dryer
- laundry service
- pets welcome
- satellite TV
- free parking
- Wasch & Trockenmöglichkeit für Kleidung
- only cash payment