Explore Tirol's longest side valley by bus. Thanks to a huge number of bus stops spread all over the region, you can easily reach the highlights in the Ötztal by public bus. In winter, skibus shuttles take you effortlessly to the mountain gondola stations while summer guests take advantage of varied public bus lines and hut taxi services for a great start into a memorable hiking vacation.
Thanks to hut taxis and hiking buses you can enjoy a quick and easy ascent – if you want to conquer a peak where no summer mountain lifts are available.
- 3x weekly Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday: Haiming - Haimingerberg - Sattele - Ochsengarten
- daily hiking bus: Oetzerberg - Oetz
- daily hiking bus: Habichen - Oetz - Piburg
- daily hiking bus: Umhausen - Niederthai
- daily hiking bus: Längenfeld - Gries
- daily hiking bus: Sölden - Windach Alm - Stallwiesalm - Kleblealm
- daily hiking bus: Sölden - Gaislachalm
- daily hiking bus: Sölden - Hochsölden
Bus Lines and glacier bus line:
- daily bus line: Imst - Ötztal-Bahnhof - Sölden- Zwieselstein - Obergurgl
- daily bus line: Imst - Ötztal Bahnhof - Haiming - Silz - Mötz - Ochsengarten - Kühtai
- daily glacier bus: Sölden - Rettenbachgletscher - Tiefenbachgletscher
- daily bus line: Sölden - Zwieselstein - Vent
- daily bus line: Obergurgl - Timmelsjoch - St. Leonhard
- daily bus line: Innsbruck - Telfs - Mötz - Silz - Haiming - Ötztal Bahnhof
- 1x weekly Thursday: Oetz - Vordere Tumpenalm - Armelenhütte
- 1x weekly Wednesday: Umhausen - Hintere Fundusalm
- 1x weekly Tuesday: Längenfeld - Wurzbergalm - Stabelealm - Innerbergalm
- 1x weekly Thursday: Längenfeld - Polltal Alm - Breitlehnalm
Please check the current "Regio Ötztal" Summer Bus Schedule for detailed riding times!